ADs!

jueves, 2 de octubre de 2014

Sangram Singh was my toy, says VJ Andy

Sangram Singh was my toy, says VJ Andy


Thursday, December 26, 2013 11:55 IST
By Subhash K Jha, Santa Banta News Network
Former VJ and aspiring Bollywood actor , Bigg Boss semi-finalist Andy is out of Bigg Boss, much to the surprise of viewers who thought he had the potential to be a winner.

In a surprise move Andy was evicted on Tuesday night.

Says Andy, `I was out at 1 am. The very kind Bigg Boss team offered to put me up in a hotel for the night. But I preferred to drive back to town to be with my brother and my best friend who lives with me.`

Andy says he wasn't disappointed at having come so far and then being evicted. `You are seeing the glass half-empty. But I always see the other side. Think of it this way. I actually went up to being among the 5 finalists. Which was quite an achievement for me? I didn't think I could survive in there for so long. The first 6 weeks were great fun. There was laughing and joking, fun and banter....Then the bullying started. Suddenly I was the victim of a lot of ganging-up and bullying. I just couldn't take it.`

A psychiatrist had to be brought in to calm Andy down. `After a point, I just wanted to leave. But Bigg Boss got me to speak to someone. And that calmed me down. I was able to sleep peacefully . I was the master-chef in Bigg Boss. So if nothing else, I've come away a better cook than ever before,` says the British Asian vj-actor whose mom, brother three sisters, nephews and nieces are the anchors of his life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario